Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[08.31.10]

"No ones afraid of heights, they are afraid of falling, no ones afraid of swimming they are afraid of drowning and no ones afraid of loving they are afraid of not being loved back"


"I am a strong person... but i don't have the strength to stay away from you..."


"Letting the past be forgotten makes you feel better, but remembering the past make you stronger."


"the longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it when you get it because

anything worth having is definitely something worth waiting..."


"I've never been scared of someone before. Sometimes maybe a little intimidated,but never scared. But you, you scared me, with your beautiful eyes & your amazing smile, I'm so scared that I will want you forever & you won't even notice."

No comments:

Post a Comment